KYKLADES MARITIME is committed to providing a Quality service,
which consistently & continuously meets the requirements of its customers
KYKLADES MARITIME whilst protecting assets under its care, its employees and the environment in general.
This is achieved by establishing & discharging managerial & operational processes, which have emerged
from the combination of sound managerial principles and long lasting experience in the Shipping Industry.
The Company aims to remain a quality service provider by:
- Meeting customer requirements as defined in the relevant Ship Management Agreements and Charter Parties
- Developing and implementing controlled processes
- Continual improvements in operational responsiveness
- Complying with the requirements of ISM Code ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004
as well as continually improving its Management System
- Establishing and communicating measurable & consistent objectives and performance
targets to company employees
- Complying with applicable statutory requirements, international legislation and
classification society requirements related to the services provided
- Operating vessels without accident(s) or incident(s) that could endanger company’s employees,
the environment or assets under the company’s care
- Complying with current Health & Safety legislation
- Developing employee skills and increasing their contribution through effective training
Management System, which as a minimum shall meet the requirements of IMO ISM Code, ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004.
All Company employees are responsible for implementing the company’s Quality Policy.